Friday, March 26, 2010

Heidi Montag Wants to Make a 3D Movie Where her Breasts Kill a Shark


Yep... that pretty much tells it all. I just wanted to prove that she is as stupid as she looks.
As much as I'd like to say this is fake movie news, it isn't. Montag recently told People's PopWatch, "I am making the first 3-D beach comedy about a shark that attacks a small beach town and I save the day with my 3-D boobs. I've even written a role for Dolly Parton to play the town mayor!" Yes..you read that quote right. Heidi Montag is actually writing the script HERSELF. Ugh... what is the film world coming to?
Just when you thought the torture would end along with the cancellation of The Hills yesterday, she decides to take that torture to the extreme by bringing it to the big screen... in 3-D!

Maybe she just wants a chance to show off all of the new dimensions to her body that were artificially constructed earlier this year...? Regardless, please, please, PLEASE do not support the madness and stupidity of this movie and Montag's career by buying tickets to it, or in any way supporting it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment