Thursday, December 10, 2009

Woah hold up...

Today I was checkin out the new trailers for upcoming movies, when I came across a trailer called Death At A Funeral starring Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence. The name seemed familiar, so I thought a little harder and remembered that I had seen a film, I think it was earlier this year, with that exact same title. So I watched this "new" trailer and to my surprise IT WAS THE EXACT SAME MOVIE, but with an all American cast (where the original had all English people in it). What is that? I liked it, it was pretty funny....But twice? With different actors?...Yeahhh, I don't know...Oh wait, actually the little person is the same dude in both movies. Which I think is even weirder. I wonder which movie he liked more? Or which set had better food?.. too many questions. But for real though, remaking a film within 2 years. I guess they just sat back and looked at all the rest of the English shows that they have ripped off and had made money from and thought "Hm, I'm lazy and uncreative, lets steal this movie and put and bunch of famous people in it and make it American"...fffffshhhhhhhhchhh bull shit...Respect Frank Oz

The Original:

The Hollwood Rip-off:

No comments:

Post a Comment