Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The worst fucking song ever.

Well Cake fans, I have been keeping my ears open just for you guys in hopes of finding the worst song ever! And I am unhappy to say that I have finally found just that. Luckily for us it comes with a video that is equally as horrendous as the song. The artist is former pro-skateboarder turned auto-tune ear rapist, Jereme Rogers. Now Jereme was actually a incredible skateboarder during his career. In 2005 he was named Transworld's Rookie of the Year. In 2006 he placed 2nd overall in Skate Park at the Dew Tour, and in 2007 he placed 2nd in the Tampa Pro for street and best trick. Jereme has now 'retired' from skateboarding to pursue his 'musical' passion with...as you can see... no success.

With that being said this video/song may cause you to savagely rip your own ears off, sharpen them to dull points and use them to gauge your own eyes out. I realize that auto-tuned music is very popular right now but I think even an auto-tune fan will tell you that six minutes of this guy mumbling primary school raps over a beat that was surely made by accident is taking this exaggerated fad way too far.    

I wish nothing but bad things for this person.
I'm not even going to comment on his treble clef tear drop tattoo either....god I hate this guy.





P.S
Just watched the video from 'Prom Queen' on Much Music (#5 hottest hip hop video)
Lil Wayne...your next.

1 comment: