Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Brother Ali and... Justin Timberlake?



Justin Timberlake shows up and beat boxes for Brother Ali Live at the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar. Surprising the audience and apparently, the Brother.

Sound quality is bad as it is just a fan video but im sure Rhymesayers was filming that... at least I hope so.





From the Brother himself -
"Last night in Jackson Hole, WY was fun. This dude jumped on stage and started beatboxing. Me being me, I snatched the mic from him and he got off stage. At the end of the song, (DJ BK-One) tells me that was Justin Timberlake. I ran and grabbed him and he beatboxed while I freestyled for about 15 minutes. Sorry JT. Thanks for rockin' with us."

1 comment:

  1. i personally think a collaboration would be kind of cool or at least interesting

    ReplyDelete